Work Done 2024

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Wonderful work everyone and keep working because I am sitting here have a nice cup of tea.. About time you did some work WL---real work---this getting rid of stuff is really hard work and wish you would come out here and "clean my garage and truck mats--lol...Have a nice day everyone and the pictures are really nice and wl try to be good and spoil your family with a nice meal today for I know that your a stickler for spending any money...lol Bless you all....clancey
All the rain this summer with the high temps & humidity have kept the real work at bay. We should start seeing cooler temps after this week so some real work will get done. If I lived out near you, I would help you out.

Usually when we have steaks cooked on the grill, we'll have pasta with it but tonight we went with fries and a veggie with a few small steaks. I'm not sure what's up for a new meal, but if I'm cooking it, probably something Italian.

I have an appointment this fall with the doctor so I would like my weight between 205 - 210 when I go in.

Enjoy your tea Clancey, I usually have three or four cups of green tea a week.

Reactions: clancey
Well I'm having another beer. Did the buggy this morning. Not sure what was the real issue was but I replaced the bearings while I was in there.

Loaded the saws and stuff up and went back to the oak in the back to cut limb wood. The buggy pulled out 2 loads of 12" rounds stacked 2 deep. (Probably 18 rounds) Maaaaaybe a little over spec.😁

Maybe the trail doesn't need as much work as I thought other than moving a couple of rocks LOL.

Reactions: thewoodlands