Weight Loss

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Nice ride along with that fiber you're getting in the last picture. I thought the last picture was of the tree, are you making the pumpkin cookies?

With all the weight you lost, 203 is nothing.
Got the first batch in the oven now. Our oven always takes longer to bake stuff. Are these supposed to come out fluffy and soft or bake them harder?

Reactions: thewoodlands
20 minutes per batch. They are like super soft fluff bread.
Very good with the frosting.
Thanks for sharing. My oldest really like them too.

[Hearth.com] Weight Loss

Reactions: thewoodlands
Got the first batch in the oven now. Our oven always takes longer to bake stuff. Are these supposed to come out fluffy and soft or bake them harder?
I missed this post, they're a soft cookie! ;em My weight has been around 206.8 but this morning it was 205 so tomorrow we'll have some pasta with some steaks.