Weight Loss

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I was up over 213 and then I stopped the snacking at night, this morning I'm 208.8.

Reactions: 30WCF
Seems like the last few months you’re shooting steady for staying below 210? Is that a good place for you?
Pretty much, once I hit 210 or the highest this summer was just over 213, I hit the brakes and drop some weight.

You're doing great, good job.

Reactions: 30WCF
Seems like the last few months you’re shooting steady for staying below 210? Is that a good place for you?
I found some M & M's in the inventory, some milk at night with those have me back at 211 this morning..........oops!

When I was coming back from watering & weeding the flowers at a cemetery, I saw a bake sale at a church not far from here, the only thing they had left was a dozen donuts, I gave the lady the money and when I finally got home, lunch was 3 donuts with a nice cold glass of milk. I'm not a donut guy but it was for a could cause.

Tonight we'll have chicken breasts (bone-in) on the grill (indirect medium) with pasta. Tomorrow I'll start working the new found weigh off.

I was 210.8 this morning after doing most of the lawn yesterday, since Sunday is ice cream night, 210.8 is good. Today I finished up the lawn with the push mower, just around 3 hours but that included a few breaks.

I might have to get on the treadmill, when I came in from mowing, the wife was just finishing up baking some chocolate chip cookies, up next are some blueberry muffins.

I went to the mountains over the weekend (Friday and Saturday) and stuffed myself. We ate all day and night. In the way home we stopped at Cookout and got burgers and shakes. When I got home Saturday night, I was 207.
Working my way back down now. 202 today.

Reactions: thewoodlands