Weight Loss

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
No bike ride today. Pretty good rain this morning.
Time to clean it back up and make another push to trim a bit more belly fat.
Had salad for lunch with tuna on top. After lunch I was a cool 197.
Weight Loss

Weight Loss

Had 10 Hooters medium wings (flats), and another small salad for supper tonight which has me around 200. I bet I wake up around 197 again after I loose a little water weight overnight.

Reactions: thewoodlands
Woke up this morning at:

IMG_6133.jpeg

Went for a ride after church and came home at:
IMG_6137.jpeg

We ate stuffed peppers and salad for supper and the girls wanted to make another batch of cookies, half chocolate chip, half Reece’s.

Closing out the evening fully hydrated and fed at:

Weight Loss

Weight Loss

Chipping away a pound or two at a time still. I don’t know if I’ll see 189 this week or not, supposed to get a lot of rain that may keep me inside.

I weighed 213.6 this morning, not bad for some of the meals we had. The wife also did some baking, two more muffins left from about 12.

I'll start eating the wraps with lettuce again today, I should drop 2 or 3 pounds by the end of the week.

Well, it’s only Tuesday night, but with Tropical Storm Debbie bringing me 7” of rain over the next three days I’m sure I’m stuck inside. Probably not gonna dip below 190 this week.

After 8.5 miles today:
Afternoon ride at Chatfield Trail on AllTrails https://www.alltrails.com/explore/recording/afternoon-ride-at-chatfield-trail-860052d?p=-1&sh=pg38u0
I weighed in at -45 down from 237

View attachment 328836
Nice work @30WCF , you'll hit your goal.

I was back at 212.2 this morning, I'm back on the lettuce with wraps diet so I should be at or below 210 by the weekend.

Reactions: 30WCF
The truth teller read 212 this morning, it looks like we have some nice weather coming in so maybe I can get some saw or splitter time in.

I added a few pounds back. I’ve gotten real slack the last two weeks. Back up to 199 before supper tonight.

I added a few pounds back. I’ve gotten real slack the last two weeks. Back up to 199 before supper tonight.
I haven't done much since all it does is rain, I might just do a 10 minute session on the treadmill twice a day until the weather is nice.

After having gone up from 176 to 181 on July 27, being overfed by family in Europe for a month, this morning I was down to 178.
Slowly going down, all good.

After being good throughout the winter, I started some bad habits snack wise at night. I went from 218 to 227.2 before I put the brakes on.

This morning was my 71st day with the scales weighing me in at 199.4. My goal was 200 but I decided that my last day on the diet will be July 10th, hopefully I can make 195 but getting through 199 has been tough.

I've been on the treadmill twice a day ( a few weeks three times per) for 12 to 15 minutes per session each day once I hit 214. I usually lose more weight when washing our vehicles or getting behind the push mower than on the treadmill. Once I'm done this, hopefully I just maintain a certain weight.

I've been eating lots of wraps with lettuce, onions, roasted red bell peppers and pepperoncinis. I have been eating some steak but mostly chicken off the grill in the middle and the end of the week. I will continue to have wraps with all the other stuff once this is over.
It's a lifestyle change. Dont look at it as a diet.

I finally did a 10 minute session on the treadmill this morning, only 62 calories burned but that's ok.

Not much movement on the weight this week, 212.6 this morning.

193 at the end of the day today.
That's great hitting 193, congratulations. Did you have a final weight set, I think you did but don't recall the number.

I'm hanging in a range, anything under 215 is good for me.

That's great hitting 193, congratulations. Did you have a final weight set, I think you did but don't recall the number.

I'm hanging in a range, anything under 215 is good for me.
No real number for a goal. I was gonna see what 10 more pounds looked like, but I’ve been in the mid-low 190s for a while now. Still going down a little, just not as fast as I was.
The goal started as not wanting to buy new hunting pants this year. I tried them on last week, and they are kinda sloppy baggy now, so there may be new pants anyway. I’m gonna wait a little bit before I pull the trigger on them though.

I haven’t been able to ride as much as I was. My diet is still pretty clean.

Did 270 pushups today while riding. 30 pushups at 9 park benches.

Today:

Yesterday:

8 miles 5 days ago.

This morning my weight finally dropped below 212 point something, 211.4. My goal for next week at this time or before, will be 210.

Reactions: ispinwool
The good news is the time I spent mowing the yard with the push mower yesterday, help me lose just over two pounds, the bad news, the meal on Sunday for supper with ice cream later put on three pounds.......we'll see how much I dropped from todays mowing with the push mower.

I woke up at 192.8 this morning. Had two BBQ sammiches and a handful of hush puppies for lunch.

Went for a ride this morning and did 270 push ups.
After lunch (a nice dressed up salad) and some water I was 192.8

Weight Loss

Ordering new hunting pants. These are the ones that were too tight last year. They are 36. I shoulda had a 38 last year. Ordering some in 34.

Weight Loss

Last Year

Weight Loss

Weight Loss

Of course, cinching down a hip belt doesn’t look glamorous anyway. But this year it will be able to rest ON my hips.

Weight Loss

It looks like you and the Mrs. Have some primo trails to ride on right there at the house. Yall could grab a pair of Mtn or XC bikes.

I do have 5 yards of mulch to put out tomorrow too.
We both would rather walk the trails, I had a bike years back but never used it much so I gave it away. I would rather put on a CD and then get on the treadmill, the bugs have been really bad this summer compared to last summer.

I was 211 this morning, I was hoping for 209 by tomorrow morning but anything under 211 will be good. Tomorrow the wife is cooking some Chicken Divan for supper, that will be good,

That 5 yards of mulch this morning hurt. Cut out a bunch of bushes in the front too and hauled them off.
A glass of water will push me back over 190, but hey, new territory on the horizon.
Weight Loss