Weight Loss

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
When the hot weather came, I started eating the Berried Delight picture in my post # 211, I finished it last night. This morning the truth teller said 211.4, I figured 213 or 214 so it's not that bad.
I ordered an ice cream maker. Should be here Monday. I was 205 this morning after my ride, but then I ate breakfast and started drinking more water and I’m 208 dressed now. So, somewhere in between. Can’t wait for the ice cream maker to get here. Gonna try this one.

Reactions: thewoodlands
I ordered an ice cream maker. Should be here Monday. I was 205 this morning after my ride, but then I ate breakfast and started drinking more water and I’m 208 dressed now. So, somewhere in between. Can’t wait for the ice cream maker to get here. Gonna try this one.
I bookmarked it, tonight for supper so far was just a donut, glass of milk and a bowl of strawberries. I think this coming week we'll cook some steaks on the grill with some pasta or just a hot tomato salad for me.

Reactions: 30WCF
I bookmarked it, tonight for supper so far was just a donut, glass of milk and a bowl of strawberries. I think this coming week we'll cook some steaks on the grill with some pasta or just a hot tomato salad for me.
I bought some nice big Germans today just for the hot tomato salad. They just need a couple days in the porch to get right.

211. Feels like I’m climbing back up.
Banana with Reese’s peanut butter chips.

Weight LossWeight LossWeight Loss

It looks like a wild crew in that picture but happy. :) I haven't been on the scales lately but the last time I was, I weighed 210.4. I haven't been getting much exercise so I'm thinking I'll weigh more than 211.......especially with a bowl of ice cream on Sunday night an tonight.

Reactions: 30WCF
This morning I stepped on the scale, it read 209.4 which surprised me.

That prompted me to have a look too
174.3 still. So far I have managed a slow going down and keeping constant after that ( differences in decimals are insignificant; one glass of water and one pee can change things on that scale).

That prompted me to have a look too
174.3 still. So far I have managed a slow going down and keeping constant after that ( differences in decimals are insignificant; one glass of water and one pee can change things on that scale).
I'm not sure what you started out at weight wise but 174.3 sounds great.

I’m not sure if it’s looking at all this stew and strawberry pudding pie or what, but I’m up to 209 today. 210 yesterday with a few celebrations under my belt.
Tonight it will be breakfast for supper, French toast, maple syrup with bacon. I'm not sure if that will put on much weight but we've also been talking about cooking some Chicken Cacciatore , that's always great with some nice bread or rolls.

208 for me this AM, but I can swing 3-4 pounds in a day with food, water and bathroom breaks.
I think the most I've lost in a day when I was on the treadmill twice a day is between 1.5 to 2 pounds.

208 for me this AM, but I can swing 3-4 pounds in a day with food, water and bathroom breaks.
Since we're always losing weight and with the temp this morning a cool one (41) it would be a good day to cook some Chicken Cacciatore. My weight might swing in the wrong direction.

Weight Loss Weight Loss

That shouldn't hurt the bottom line. It's all about portion control.

I'm able to hold at my target weight now. This allows me to binge on occasion without guilt.

That shouldn't hurt the bottom line. It's all about portion control.

I'm able to hold at my target weight now. This allows me to binge on occasion without guilt.
Yes but I'll finally have some bread with it, bread really puts the weight on the old frame. If I'm not snacking at night, I should be fine.

That's a 6.5 quart Lodge that just had it's first recipe cooked in it.

Reactions: begreen and 30WCF
I’m gonna break 200 soon, so I’m mostly going to stay on track, but I’ll be making chicken wings tonight in the oven and saucing them with my home made fermented pepper hot sauce.

I’m gonna break 200 soon, so I’m mostly going to stay on track, but I’ll be making chicken wings tonight in the oven and saucing them with my home made fermented pepper hot sauce.
That sounds good to me. I'll stay with a wrap with lettuce with some hot pepper rings on top for supper, tomorrow we'll start have the Chicken Cacciatore.

Just finished 6.5 miles.

Headed home to weigh in. I’m always lowest right after a ride, and then pick up a couple pounds of water over the next couple hours.

Yesterday morning I was 211 with a colon full
of food and a bladder full of water. Emptied all that and was 208. Finished the afternoon ride at 202, went to bed at 206 I believe.
So assuming I’m trending a pound +\- a day, I might see 200-202 today or this weekend. I was about 205 when I left for the ride this afternoon.

Its nothing for me to drink a gallon of water and get rid of it in a day, along with my food and ice cream. Thats probably 10 pounds in and out in a days time.

Hitting the grocery store for chicken wings then shower and weigh in.

Last edited: