Weight Loss

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
After getting behind the weight reduction push mower along with all the lettuce I've been eating with the wraps kicking in yesterday, this morning the truth teller read 208.6.

I'll see what I can do about losing another 1 or 2 pounds before our July 4 meal.

I dropped more weight, 207.2 this morning. If I can get under 207 by tomorrow morning, that will be good.

Tomorrow we'll have London Broil, mashed potatoes, a veggie and I'll have another hot tomato salad.

Reactions: 30WCF
I told the wife the weight was down to 207.2 this morning, today she made some blueberry muffins along with a small pan of brownies.

Somehow I bumped back up to 206. Must have been a delayed reaction to the spaghetti.
Get yourself a new outdoor treadmill, you'll be at 194 in a hurry.

Weight Loss

Weight is going to vary by a couple of pounds a day. What folks need to watch are the long term trend. If you weight yourself daily its even more important to watch the trend rather than the numbers. Pretty simple, if the trend line is going down over the long term, you are losing weight, if its level, you are not.

When I hike I need to bump up my electrolytes to avoid post hike leg cramps. The next morning one would think that I would have lost weight from the exertion but I usually pick up 2 pounds and that may even carry over into the morning after. Then on the third day my weight will go back on trend or go lower.

Reactions: stoveliker