Song Of The Week.... Bring It Back?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
love listening to pink floyd. that album has to be listened to from start to finish
Agreed - If a person "really" listens to some of the tracks (Money comes to mind), you can hear Alan Parson's influence - he was the engineer. For a while, every time I played the CD I heard another layer.

Reactions: clancey
Trying to get up the right u-tube video for their last concert together in 2005..I am looking for something with full pictures of their playing...searching now..The 2005 one was removed and this one is a 2011 one with three of them playing instead of the four of them as in 2005..clancey I found this 2005 HD one but not the original one..(that was removed)...

Last edited:
Reactions: thewoodlands
heard this recording many years ago and i still can not forget it...
if you haven't heard it before, i hope you dig it as much as i do.

Maybe you have heard this one going around. I can't get enough of it.

Reactions: clancey
It has been a long cold January for our area but the sun is getting stronger, I'm not sure what February will bring for temps but the sun will get stronger.

A Blast from the past my misspent youth in Ottawa Ontario Canada

Reactions: thewoodlands