Satisfying

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL just saw this....in red..... your words not mine. I never called them death traps . That is more your style. LOL
You blatantly left out that he was implying that is how you feel. No person would read what he wrote and think he was saying they are death traps. He is saying you think they’re death traps. I circled it in yellow just so you don’t miss it a second time.

Also yes I did click on it because I thought this thread was humorous. You’re attacking everyone here yet they are trying to help you. Maybe you might get upset when they say your modifications are unsafe, I get it I also take pride in my work and would be discouraged. Many other responses have been suggestions on how to make it safer. Some have suggested getting temp readings of the wood behind the zc.

We’ve asked for you to produce ANYTHING to back up your claims and you have not. You may have full faith in your setup but the key to any good debate is validity in your statements. When you wrote essays in school you had to cite your sources right?!? That was done to prove you the accuracy of your writing.

You are failing to prove a single thing and treating this like YouTube comments. Your responses are akin to someone responding to an actually question with “Your mom!”

Satisfying

LOL just saw this....in red..... your words not mine. I never called them death traps . That is more your style. LOL
Wait what. Those are not kinda your claims, you said they were dangerous to the gen public. And you misrepresented his quote.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.