Solar and power wall 3 quote.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
You must be getting antsy to get it all up and running - at least I would be.
It’s been a process. They were up front that in June they were running about 12 weeks from signed contract to install. We took 3 week vacation. And I wasn’t taking out the tree until I got approved by Duke. And the tree took a 2 weeks longer. Our semester stayed and kids went back to school two weeks ago. So I haven’t had too much time to stew about it. But yes I am excited. They got all the mounts up yesterday but no panels installed.

Reactions: bogieb
Yesterday’s work.. decision was made to relocate 3 lane from where the mast is to landscape orientation on the top right. These panels have a 2:1 aspect ratio. I think it will be fine.

I haven’t done any research on the Tesla app interface. I’ve been too busy with my new van and figuring out how to best care for and run a new Mercedes diesel. Time to switch gears.

Solar and power wall 3 quote.

How many panels again?

My 20 were done in one day.

How many panels again?

My 20 were done in one day.
24. They got a late start due to rain. It was a Saturday…. Layout change needed approval of the designer. Installers were unaware that the mast was to be relocated….. all things that if was a weekday could have been sorted quickly. I think in general the project manager constantly underestimates install time.

Reactions: stoveliker
Had a couple quotes on a small ground mount system- come in at apx $20g. then statered digging into back ground of companies - didn't look to favorable, niether were lic. in WI. which to me is a red flag.

What kind of licensing is required in Wisconsin? Are all contractors licensed in Wisconsin?