overriding Goodman "Comfortbridge" communicating mode

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
So how's it running Rusty?
It's been so pleasant here the last few days that we haven't run the system at all. But hey, it's still August, and it's still North Carolina, so I'll find out soon.

Reactions: Pinesmoke and EbS-P
Earlier fan speed was mentioned. Again, without reading into your air handler, fan speeds are programmed on the AH logic board on mine.

Earlier fan speed was mentioned. Again, without reading into your air handler, fan speeds are programmed on the AH logic board on mine.
No way to do it that I see. If you look at the air-handler install doc (that I linked in OP), under "Quick Start Guide for Non-Communicating Outdoor Units" (pages 16-17), under bullet point #4 it says "Go to the Tonnage Units Menu and select the tonnage value that corresponds to the desired airflow for the outdoor unit." That's it.

Also, I posted about this to Reddit, and a guy who definitely sounds like he's familiar with these units said "You're also unfortunately going to be stuck with the same airflow for heating and cooling for a given stage, so you're going to have to go with the higher of the two. That's going to be slightly less comfortable than it otherwise has to be. That's unfortunate." at:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.