Looking ahead to next winter!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wood shed operation just went into reverse. I had been burning mostly pine anyway, decided to use up all the pine which is two years or older.
Working on processing wood cut this fall for '16-'17, red oak, and came across a section of dead branches I had grouped together.
Sliced 'em up and into the shed they went. Only a couple barrows worth, but still, full of awesome.

Scotty Overkill said:
HotCoals said:
Going to be close to 50f here tomorrow.
[Hearth.com] Looking ahead to next winter!

We have like one mile on our sleds.
I literally ran the bogie wheels off of mine a couple of weeks ago with the 7" we got in our only real snow this year. A whopping 40 miles or so..........its depressing...... :smirk:

I'm heading north on Wednesday . . . right now I have 0 miles . . . I plan to remedy this situation soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.