Blaze King

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure sure. Very common stove. I think they are still in business too. Do a little more poking around here and on the web, you should come up with lots of information. Was there a particular model you were inquiring about? Princess model perhaps?

-Kevin

Yes, very much "still in business" and a very highly regarded wood stove. Search here on the Forum and you will see some information on them from people that own them. They don't come around often, but they are here. They are built like a tank, the stoves not the owners, and have tremendous burn times. The King and I believe some of its siblings are cat stoves and require the more expensive 8" flue liner or stove pipe depending on your installation.

Their website is very informative and their user manual is the only one I have ever seen that goes into great detail on telling you how the burn the stove.

Hopefully one of those Blaze King Summit stomper :coolgrin: owners will weigh in to give you the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.