Blaze King Ultra install pictures.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's ugly at all. I think it looks just as it should look. It looks like it means business...and I'm sure it does. Rick

I don't think it looks great! I know it looks great. That is a awesome install. I hear those stoves come with a very effective firestarter also.
Thomas

NW Fuels said:
...I hear those stoves come with a very effective firestarter also.
Thomas

Shameless, Thomas. But, yes they are very effective. In fact, I probably need to place an order for next season. Rick

BeGreen said:
Does it have a spin cycle? %-P

LMAO!!!! Ya know I have been trying to be civil and not insult Blazeking stoves but man I can see many have aired my sentiments for me LOL!!! I like the specs just not the look or I'd probably own one right now..

Ray

raybonz said:
...I have been trying to be civil...

Try harder. Rick

Looks just fine to me. I don't think they look any worse than any other steel stove, but I do like the Parlor model a bit better.

Todd said:
Looks just fine to me. I don't think they look any worse than any other steel stove, but I do like the Parlor model a bit better.

Oh man. Legs or pedestal?

jeff_t said:
Todd said:

The palour model IS the legs model.

north of 60 said:
jeff_t said:
Todd said:

The palour model IS the legs model.

I know. I think he's trying to start the ages old debate. :cheese:

Just here to say I am sorry if I offended any Blazeking owners. I really do love their specs and performance and if the style fit in here I would have one for sure.. FYI the OP's hearht looks awesome too!

Ray

firefighterjake said:
DexterDay said:
ohlongarm..... Very nice install.. Blaze King's are BEASTS.. Some say they are "Ugly", But I beg ti fiffer. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder........ .. Nice home also... Where abouts are you located neighbor. I work in Cleveland and live in Sullivan (114 mile round trip commute). Just south of Wellington Ohio...

I'm still going with "ugly." ;) :) . . . Warm and functional . . . but ugly.

I love the stove however, Jake, you left the other T off the but!

raybonz said:
Just here to say I am sorry if I offended any Blazeking owners. I really do love their specs and performance and if the style fit in here I would have one for sure.. FYI the OP's hearht looks awesome too!

Ray

I'm a new Blaze King owner, but I entered into it ready for the ridicule. About next January though, I think I'll be over it.

Retired Guy said:
firefighterjake said:
DexterDay said:
ohlongarm..... Very nice install.. Blaze King's are BEASTS.. Some say they are "Ugly", But I beg ti fiffer. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder........ .. Nice home also... Where abouts are you located neighbor. I work in Cleveland and live in Sullivan (114 mile round trip commute). Just south of Wellington Ohio...

As long as my stove isn't reading this, fire away. And if my stove IS reading this, get off the computer and get back to work!

jeff_t said:
raybonz said:

Ray

I'm a new Blaze King owner, but I entered into it ready for the ridicule. About next January though, I think I'll be over it.

Jeff,
I feel you made a great choice and you will stay warm and also save lots on wood.. If I were the one who could make the entire stove choice I probably would buy one for the pure efficiency and performance.. Once again I didn't want to offend anyone.. We as wood burners should always keep a strong bond because there are many who would stop wood burning entirely if they had a chance...

Ray

Beetle-Kill said:
Retired Guy said:
firefighterjake said:
DexterDay said:

As long as my stove isn't reading this, fire away. And if my stove IS reading this, get off the computer and get back to work!

LMAO good one!

Ray

I'm not offended by anyones opinions we're all entitled to them. I've owned five woodstoves since 2004 I can buy anyone made that I wish,looks is only secondary.I was swayed by the many reports I've heard about the King,I've talked to some real nice folk I've met here that live in real cold places they can't all be wrong. I'm burning the best wood North America has to offer if the King fails me as did the other five,I'll move him on for something else.I welcome all opinions. Thanks

ohlongarm said:
I'm not offended by anyones opinions we're all entitled to them. I've owned five woodstoves since 2004 I can buy anyone made that I wish,looks is only secondary.I was swayed by the many reports I've heard about the King,I've talked to some real nice folk I've met here that live in real cold places they can't all be wrong. I'm burning the best wood North America has to offer if the King fails me as did the other five,I'll move him on for something else.I welcome all opinions. Thanks

You have a Plan...... And a BBS.... Big Beautiful Stove..... Dont think you could go wrong with your decision.......Like I said in an earlier post. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It is in your home. You are the one that must look at it. I would love to rip out my fireplace and put my Englander 30 upstairs. But the "Boss" says no... 2 "Hot" stoves and a New Baby.. Not happening. I am forced to have it in the basement. I spend a lot of time down there anyways. Its is where my "Man Cave" is (Bar room / Foose-ball, pool table, dart board). But to hide it down there seems a shame. My Quadrafire pellet stove takes Front and Center upstairs. Its pretty too. But I want the Best of both worlds....

Good for you... I hope it serves you well.. For many years to come.

There is no such thing as an ugly big honkin steel wood stove. North of 60 doesn't send me nasty emails for peeing on Blaze Kings anymore so it isn't fun now. Still don't want one. But then I know how to do "low and slow" without one. It is called lots of mass, dry wood and firestarters. Well, that and living in the tropics.

Spent the other two grand on Super Cedars. :coolsmirk:

Enjoy them BK stoves guys. It's all good.

ohlongarm said:
if the King fails me

Highly unlikely. Great looking install.

BrotherBart said:
There is no such thing as an ugly big honkin steel wood stove. North of 60 doesn't send me nasty emails for peeing on Blaze Kings anymore so it isn't fun now. Still don't want one. But then I know how to do "low and slow" without one. It is called lots of mass, dry wood and firestarters. Well, that and living in the tropics.

Spent the other two grand on Super Cedars. :coolsmirk:

Enjoy them BK stoves guys. It's all good.

Its more of the tropics I suspect........... :cheese:

A very nice install! Looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.