Blaze King Ultra install pictures.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohlongarm

Minister of Fire
Mar 18, 2011
Northeastern Ohio
Testing size

Attachments

• Blaze King Ultra install pictures.
    Stove and wood 002.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 1,057
Size = Good

Glass = Dirty :p

The installation looks terrific. Nice job! (I think the vertical image on the left side of the window is a reflection of something unrelated to the stove). Rick

These are more of the Blaze King install, 90% completed right. now I'm doing more stonework on the floor in front, no pictures yet.

Attachments

Stove and wood 003.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 933
Another shot.

Attachments

Stove and wood 004.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 818
Another shot

Attachments

Stove and wood 005.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 789
Another

Attachments

Stove and wood 006.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 788
Another

Attachments

Stove and wood 007-1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 801
Nice installation. That will keep you cozy next winter.

Merging threads. In the future, you can put several images into one post, by clicking the Preview Post button instead of the Submit button, then adding the next picture.

Very nice looking install! I like the specs on that stove and you stay very warm this winter..

Ray

ohlongarm..... Very nice install.. Blaze King's are BEASTS.. Some say they are "Ugly", But I beg ti fiffer. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder........ .. Nice home also... Where abouts are you located neighbor. I work in Cleveland and live in Sullivan (114 mile round trip commute). Just south of Wellington Ohio...

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT INSTALL.
THING OF BEAUTY :)
Heavy eh?

Don't you Dare "start hoping for winter so you can crank it up". Don't do it !!! :)
Need time to get your wood drier anyway . ;)

Your gonna be impressed with the long burn times & nice heat output.
Thanks for the pics. Great job!

DexterDay said:
ohlongarm..... Very nice install.. Blaze King's are BEASTS.. Some say they are "Ugly", But I beg ti fiffer. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder........ .. Nice home also... Where abouts are you located neighbor. I work in Cleveland and live in Sullivan (114 mile round trip commute). Just south of Wellington Ohio...

I'm still going with "ugly." ;) :) . . . Warm and functional . . . but ugly.

firefighterjake said:
DexterDay said:

LOL

DexterDay said:
firefighterjake said:
DexterDay said:

LOL

Hey, this is what a real stove looks like. You just haven't seen or had one before. :coolsmile: LOL

Does it have a spin cycle? %-P

I told my wife we could paint it. She said 'What's wrong with black? I think it looks fine.' If you knew my wife, that's a pretty impressive endorsement.

Nice job, by the way.

Just be careful walking by as the gravitational pull of these units has known to bother some people, cause accidents, etc.

Nice job.

pen

I like it. Nothin ugly about that.

cmonSTART said:
It's industrial art!

Well, it's industrial. Actually, if it saves you money and work, then it takes on a beauty of its own. I had a beat up old Ford Ranger truck like that. It was ugly, but tough and never complained about a day's work. I was sad to sell it, but am happy to say that I still see it tooling around.

Status
Not open for further replies.