Ashford 30.2 install thread

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Yeah that was my plan
On my princess with duravent dvl the adapter makes the best fit. Do note that you might find a blob of weld that can be removed to improve the fit. You really want a good seal. Especially with the ashford.

On my princess with duravent dvl the adapter makes the best fit. Do note that you might find a blob of weld that can be removed to improve the fit. You really want a good seal. Especially with the ashford.
Gotcha. Thanks for the info. Either way I’ll probably see what fits better, adapter or no adapter.

Gotcha. Thanks for the info. Either way I’ll probably see what fits better, adapter or no adapter.
That’s the best plan if it’s possible. Unfortunate neither stove collar or pipe diameters are standardized. It’s like a sick joke.