This is the place. It has gone through several hands since. Some have been kinder than others. The fire picture of the fire in the bedroom fireplace is a bit scary. Back in the day the place had no central heating system. (I eventually installed an hvac system when the place sold to a Madison Ave. exec.) One winter when it was very cold we were burning 24/7 in that fireplace. It looks nice, but the hearth is supported by chestnut timbers . Around 3am smoke started filling the bedroom. The heat of a 24/7 fire had started the supporting timbers smoldering . Fortunately we were able to put it out. We never trusted that fireplace after that incident.If you've got 'em, you know we love us some pics.
Still, it was a fantastic home to grow up in, in spite of its shortcomings. Summers were particularly nice with the pond in the back.