KennyK Posted By KennyK, Apr 7, 2018 at 5:20 PM

1. blacktail

blacktail
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Sep 18, 2011
    Loc:
    Western WA
    That seems cheap enough to skip making my own. I went to TSC to get some today and they were out of stock. They opened that store about a year ago and it seems like every time I go in, they're out of the thing I'm looking for.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. RichVT

RichVT
    Member 2.
    NULL

Mar 16, 2012
    Anybody know a current discount code? I need to order another box of 100 and would prefer the unwrapped ones which are only available direct.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Treacherous

Treacherous
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

May 13, 2010
    Loc:
    WA state
    The Rutland products I tested years back didn’t seem to burn as hot or nearly as long.

4. Ashful

Ashful
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Mar 7, 2012
    Loc:
    Philadelphia
    Hearth40

5. Tar12

Tar12
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Dec 9, 2016
    Loc:
    Indiana
    No wax and sawdust needed here... IMG_3794.JPG

darktower007 likes this.
  6. MTY

MTY
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Jan 9, 2019
    Loc:
    Idaho
    Many years ago I knew a feller that was starting his pellet stove with an A/O torch. I said, "Take a 3 pound coffee can, fill it to the bottom ring, with pellets, pour in one bottle of gas line anti-freeze (sold around here as Heat), put the lid on the coffee can and wait a day or so."
    The pellets will swell to fill the can. A small hand full will light with a spark, and if the lid is kept on the can the pellets will go a month or so without drying out. It is cheap, works amazingly well, and a bag of pellets will last a long time.

7. Woody5506

Woody5506
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Feb 14, 2017
    Loc:
    Rochester NY

That's what I use to start my super cedars

Ashful likes this.
  8. RichVT

RichVT
    Member 2.
    NULL

Mar 16, 2012
    Hearth40 discount code doesn't work. Or Hearth18, Hearth19, Fall18, Winter19, Fall40.

9. FPX Dude

FPX Dude
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Oct 4, 2007
    Loc:
    Sacramento, CA
    WS2019 good until 01/15/2019.

10. RichVT

RichVT
    Member 2.
    NULL

Mar 16, 2012
    Thanks! Code worked and order placed.