Stove Spa Day

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Caw

Minister of Fire
May 26, 2020
Massachusetts
It was randomly 45 defrees out today so I decided to give the girl a spa day. Shoveled out some ashes, vacuumed up aound the edges, got the door squeaky clean. You can even see me waving in the picture! She's as good as new and read for the next run of 24/7 burning.

Don't you just love firing up a nice clean stove? It's so inviting.

Stove Spa Day
Stove Spa Day

It was randomly 45 defrees out today so I decided to give the girl a spa day. Shoveled out some ashes, vacuumed up aound the edges, got the door squeaky clean. You can even see me waving in the picture! She's as good as new and read for the next run of 24/7 burning.

View attachment 274733View attachment 274734
Same for me today on both. Chimneys also

View attachment 274733View attachment 274734
Is this the chair you were sitting in lol

Attachments

• Stove Spa Day
    Mon_Home_Blue_Front_lo_mini.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Haha
Reactions: gthomas785