RE: Hmmm . . . I could be a winner

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I entered the contest last week and will be entering this week. They seem to be a valid company, here is their company website: www.lovelessash.com I ran across it before I entered the contest, I too was skeptical but I think its true! I HOPE I WIN THIS WEEK!!!! It's worth a shot anyway! =)

Jake,

I have recieved a settlement of 1 million Rupies from my deceased great uncle.
I would greatly appreciate your claiming this for me.
You can cash and keep half of the money, however I need you to send
me 500 dollars so I can have the funds released from the local attorney.
I will pay you back immediatelly upon recieving funds from the inheritance.

Thank you,
Ironpony

P.S. cash works best fro me..

ironpony said:
Jake,

Thank you,
Ironpony

THAT HAS SPAMMMMMM WRITTEN ALL OVER IT!!!!!

ironpony said:
Jake,

Thank you,
Ironpony

Dear Ironpony,

Enclosed please find twenty 25-dollar bills ($500). Please send me my rupees.

Thanks,
Dan

DanCorcoran said:
ironpony said:
Jake,

Thank you,
Ironpony

Dear Ironpony,

Enclosed please find twenty 25-dollar bills ($500). Please send me my rupees.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan,

The rupees are on thier way via Fed-UPS, if you do not recieve them within the year
please contact me by snail mail.

Iron

ironpony said:
Jake,

Thank you,
Ironpony

All right!!!! Just send me your address . . . but is it safe to send cash in the mail . . . would you rather have a blank check in case the amount isn't quite right? ;)

Second confirmation letter . . . with a tracking number . . . the person said it should arrive by Wednesday.

firefighterjake said:
Second confirmation letter . . . with a tracking number . . . the person said it should arrive by Wednesday.

Great news. I hope it really sucks.

There is still gonna be one ash around the house. :lol:

Well it seems pretty legit . . . I got my Cheetah ash vac last night, unpacked it (no directions since it is a remanufactured model, but it's pretty self explanatory) . . . a bit noisy . . . but it sucked up the ash that had spilled on to my hearth and ash lip very nicely . . . I may have to splurge and see if they have any soft bristle tips or brushes since this is how I envision using this the most often -- to neatly suck up the ash and small coals that may spill on to the hearth and ash lip. This may a pretty nice upgrade from sweeping this mess up and then tossing it into the firebox.

So then it does suck.

firefighterjake said:
Well it seems pretty legit . . . I got my Cheetah ash vac last night, unpacked it (no directions since it is a remanufactured model, but it's pretty self explanatory) . . . a bit noisy . . . but it sucked up the ash that had spilled on to my hearth and ash lip very nicely . . . I may have to splurge and see if they have any soft bristle tips or brushes since this is how I envision using this the most often -- to neatly suck up the ash and small coals that may spill on to the hearth and ash lip. This may a pretty nice upgrade from sweeping this mess up and then tossing it into the firebox.

Owners Manual: http://www.lovelessash.com/pdf files/AshremovalOwnersManual.pdf

Well with only having had the Loveless Vac a few days I have to admit . . . I really like this vacuum . . . I'm not sure if I would have ponied up the money for this myself simply because I'm pretty cheap, but honestly this vac works well . . . lots of suction and it has made my weekly to bi-weekly cleaning of the stove and the hearth quick, easy and worry-free.

As most Jotul Oslo owners know opening the front door to clean the Oslo inevitably leads to ash spilling on to the ash lip . . . typically I would use a small whisk broom (with singed bristles from using it on too hot a surface in the past) to clean off most, but not all, of the ash . . . and then I would have to sweep the hearth . . . which despite my best intentions would often lead to some dust in the air . . . this vac eliminates that problem. '

I don't think it is as useful to me as say a pelletstove user since I don't do a total clean out of the stove until the end of the year, but it has been useful nonetheless.

Thanks Backpack for the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.