new envrio empress problems

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE REPLY BACK AND LET US KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS

you can check the jumpers your self
the panel just left up and off
UP PLUG THE POWER FROM THE STOVE FIRST.

4PM ---NO CALL BACK FROM THE STOVE COMPANY (TAKE NOTE THAT MY FAMILY HAS SPENT OVER 13k AT THIS PLACE IN THE LAST 2 YEARS) SO I CALL..... THE DISPTACHER HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO WORK ON THE SERVICE CALLS BECAUSE THE STORE IS TO BUSY WITH NEW SALES...(EXACT WORDS) SO I GUESS I HAVE TO GO IN PERSON TO TALK TO THE OWNER.... ITS FUNNY ON HOW THEY HAVE MY $3500.00 FOR THE STOVE AND $1000.00 FOR MY PELLETS AND THIS IS THE KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE I GET...JUST THOUGHT I WOULD HUMOR YOU ALL

Well now, if they think new sales are more important
than taking care of the folks who already laid out their cash,
then if I were you I'd head on down to the shop and turn up
my voice volume in front of those potential buyers while expressing
my needs to the owner in a firm but pleasant manner.
I'm betting that will get them to send someone out to your
place pronto.

I agree with zeta. I would go there and make a big fuss in front of
their potential customers. Geeze.. if I did't know better I would have
thought you were talkin about a car dealer. Same treatment

Is there such a thing as good service in the pellet stove/pellet sales industry?

convertingtowood said:
Is there such a thing as good service in the pellet stove/pellet sales industry?

Hey
Im 3000 miles away from most of you and I am helping you for free

hearthtools said:
Hey
Im 3000 miles away from most of you and I am helping you for free

You and the other folks here on hearth.com are FANTASTIC and I can't thank you enough. I guess I was thinking of here in New England where maybe the competition has not been enough so that folks don't feel the need to provide good customer service or the shortage and rush on new stoves has made people not willing to provide service calls and not apologize for pellets never being delivered after 4 months of "next week"s and then not providing a refund. These other things seem just as common unfortunately. It's people like you who offer more and above to those of us who aren't even your customers that keep some current integrity to the industry. I realize there are a lot of good folks out there and I guess it's maybe a hard business to be in. Anyway, sorry if you felt targeted by my comment. It wasn't directed towards you.

convertingtowood said:

Actually, there a few places that provide good service. Unfortunately, the place I bought my stove from was not one of them.

I was lucky enough to find another dealer near me that went way out their way to help me, even though I didn't buy the stove from them.

I guess with the recent popularity in pellet stoves, a lot of unscrupulous people have jumped on the bandwagon.

CygnusX1 said:
convertingtowood said:

Actually, there a few places that provide good service. Unfortunately, the place I bought my stove from was not one of them.

I was lucky enough to find another dealer near me that went way out their way to help me, even though I didn't buy the stove from them.

It's like any other business, some people really care about what they do and others are in it for the money. Once you find a good dealer, you're all set.

I guess with the recent popularity in pellet stoves, a lot of unscrupulous people have jumped on the bandwagon.

any update on your fix

Status
Not open for further replies.