Lopi liberty

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Woodspliter

Burning Hunk
Jan 25, 2020
Maine
Stopped into my local stove shop today for a few parts for the old harman and looked at one of these new liberty next gen stove and couldn't believe how big the fire box is on this thing. Anyone on the forums have one of these stoves?

I just fired our new Liberty (pre 2020) up this morning to get the off gassing over with while the house was empty. Looks like it will fit quite a load, but I didn't overdo it. Already like it better than the old Harman tl200.

Thats awesome let us know how the overnight burns go. The harmans do leave a lot to be desired. Mine starting the fifth season without any major repairs. One of the the only reasons I'm keeping it around is the top loading door/grill. Good luck with the new stove! and keep us posted.

Stopped into my local stove shop today for a few parts for the old harman and looked at one of these new liberty next gen stove and couldn't believe how big the fire box is on this thing. Anyone on the forums have one of these stoves?
I have a 2004 Liberty put into service 2005. Great unit! I had an answer at our previous home that worked well as an insert.
The liberty is free standing with the blower. Big box and can go all night if you want, just choke it down. Not familiar with the new
ones, hopefully they did not change much.

Thats awesome let us know how the overnight burns go. The harmans do leave a lot to be desired. Mine starting the fifth season without any major repairs. One of the the only reasons I'm keeping it around is the top loading door/grill. Good luck with the new stove! and keep us posted.

Iv seen them at the stove shop I bought my stove from... its a 3cuft box.. its big.. my stove is medium at 2.3 so another. 70 cuft doesn't sound like a lot but it makes a big difference.. Pretty stove.. Im like you and have a top loading and love it..