Has any seen these before?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your trying to cover to many subjects and parts per post. As I'm reading through this I can't tell whether your getting advice on the side glass or door glass. I 1st assumed that the metal tabs that everyone was refering to was on the side glass.

rwhite said:
I think your trying to cover to many subjects and parts per post. As I'm reading through this I can't tell whether your getting advice on the side glass or door glass. I 1st assumed that the metal tabs that everyone was refering to was on the side glass.

I was asking about both the side glass and door glass. Both has a metal shield on them.
And yes it sound like some have said side glass only but BrotherBart and BeGreen sound like they have said for both. Way would it have the metal shields on there?

Status
Not open for further replies.