Englander sale??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
If you really want an Englander I wouldn’t recommend any model except the nc32. It’s just not worth the hassle/risk to roll the dice on their new models with crap doors. They used to be known for customer service, not anymore.

I also own and am happy with my Englander pellet grill purchased from am/fm. The transaction was great. I would recommend this seller.

Reactions: Seasoned Oak
Yea the NC-30,now 32 is pretty much bulletproof. Its the Chevy truck of wood stoves. Reliable workhorse and worth every penny. My son abuses his terribly running it at 800 and higher on a regular basis . Not many stoves would stand up to that for so long. I limit mine to 650 or so just to keep em in good shape.

Reactions: Highbeam
If you really want an Englander I wouldn’t recommend any model except the nc32. It’s just not worth the hassle/risk to roll the dice on their new models with crap doors.
As far a im aware its just the one model Big madison 2400 with door problems . Iv yet to hear of the 2 new models below that(2000 and 1800) have door problems as they have much smaller doors. The 2400 door is huge and kind of thin for its size. My best friend has the 2000 model and loves it, no problems. Id buy that one in a minute if i had use for it .

Reactions: Highbeam