Englander sale??

Manoadventure

Mar 1, 2019
Helen GA
I saw a few years back these used to go on sale in Spring in different zip codes at Home Depot... is that an annual thing? Anyone know when the sales usually start or where to find the best deals on the NC30?

brenndatomu

Minister of Fire
Aug 21, 2013
NE Ohio
You can watch AM FM Energy...they have Englander factory seconds...but look to be out of the 30 right now...

Highbeam

Minister of Fire
Dec 28, 2006
Mt. Rainier Foothills, WA
I used amfm for a “blemish” englander pellet grill and the transaction and price were excellent. Would use them again.

EatenByLimestone

Minister of Fire
Jul 12, 2006
Schenectady, NY
When I bought mine, I just offered less for the stove. They accepted. You don't have to wait for a sale.

Reactions: Jan Pijpelink

brenndatomu

Minister of Fire
Aug 21, 2013
NE Ohio

Seasoned Oak

Minister of Fire
Oct 17, 2008
Eastern Central PA
Sales this year were late febuary and early march. Big discounts this year. Paid about $730 for each of my 30s a few yrs ago. But the 30 while a good reliable stove seems to be getting dated. Better performing and better looking stoves out there also from englander at similar and cheaper prices.

Last edited:

Rickb

Minister of Fire
Oct 24, 2012
St.Louis
He will be the dude with a beer in hand, no shirt, and in his undies with all the windows and doors open. lol

Reactions: 2fireplacesinSC

brenndatomu

Minister of Fire
Aug 21, 2013
NE Ohio
He will be the dude with a beer in hand, no shirt, and in his undies with all the windows and doors open. lol
Sounds like something from "King of the hill" ;lol

Highbeam

Minister of Fire
Dec 28, 2006
Sales this year were late febuary and early march. Big discounts this year. Paid about $730 for each of my 30s a few yrs ago. But the 30 while a good reliable stove seems to be getting dated. Better performing and better looking stoves out there also from englander at similar and cheaper prices.
My nc30 door is not warped. Haven’t seen anything from englander I would want to trade it for. The nc30 is a brute.

Highbeam

Minister of Fire
Dec 28, 2006
Many of us have installed and baked the paint on new stoves over the summer. My last one was in August! You want the windows open to vent the smoke anyway.

Seasoned Oak

Minister of Fire
Oct 17, 2008
Eastern Central PA
My nc30 door is not warped. Haven’t seen anything from englander I would want to trade it for. The nc30 is a brute.
I have 2 NC 30s and the doors are fine. NC-30 never had a door problem. That said i actually prefer to use my newer model SHSS50-02 that does have a door problem. Outside the door problem it burns cleaner,is better looking,easier to load and the door glass stays much cleaner. Im thinking of going to one of the newer smaller newer design models like SHSSWO1 or 50-SNC13 that are similar in appearance but dont have the door problem.

begreen

Mooderator
Staff member
Nov 18, 2005
South Puget Sound, WA
The 50-SNC13 is an old design. Been around for years and is definitely time proven.