Drolet HT-3000 review/install

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ejsechler

May 18, 2016
North East Ohio
Well after years in the making I finally got a wood stove in. I decided on the drolet ht3000. Only have 2 burns in it right now. Still need to finish a couple things but the stove seems to run great. I am running double wall pipe. Still waiting to get a probe thermometer. Will see what the winter brings and see how well it works.will try to keep you update on the final product.
Drolet HT-3000 review/installDrolet HT-3000 review/installDrolet HT-3000 review/installDrolet HT-3000 review/install

Reactions: Gearhead660
I’m likely going to get this stove sometime soon, so yes keep the updates coming! Great looking install.

Reactions: ejsechler