Discontinued/unavailable Jotul models?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

dvellone

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Sep 21, 2006
Likely it's already been discussed here, but I just went to Jotul's website to have a look at the woodstoves I've been contemplating for my new install and only see 4 models to choose from: Greenville, Oslo, Carrabassett, and F602.

What did I miss? Is it a covid-related production issue, new EPA restrictions, or something else?

These are their only stoves that have gone through the latest EPA certification process so far. Hope we will see the F3 and F400 return soon.

These are their only stoves that have gone through the latest EPA certification process so far. Hope we will see the F3 and F400 return soon.

I just read the sticky, 2020 epa certified wood stove database.
Is it likely that Jotul is working on reworking their entire line towards EPA compliance?