comparing Blaze King vs. PE T6 opinions,comments needed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to me like someone didn't feel like getting the east coast BK screwing, so he beat the system by becoming a dealer. :)

Wet1 said:
Sounds to me like someone didn't feel like getting the east coast BK screwing, so he beat the system by becoming a dealer. :)

If I am understanding what is happening on the east side, it is the distributor that is doing the screwing. Becoming a dealer would not get around that.

Many of the Blaze King dealers in the midwest are not always a typical stove dealer. Out of the 5 closest dealers to me, one is a hardware store, two are plumbing suppliers, and the other two are stove dealers. I'm guessing that the hardware and plumbing suppliers both liked the stove, had no dealer nearby, and got a dealership to sell what they thought was a good stove. None of these dealers are within 100 miles of me, there should be room for another dealership close by, and there is only one stove dealer within that 100 miles, and he is not picking up BK anytime soon.

Did you ask the local fireplace stove dealer why? Truth be told, most dealers in the NE want nothing to do with the catalytic converter stoves because they got a royal scre**** by VC and lost tons of money. It's there loss! Dealers where I live swear by BK and other stoves like the Buck catalytic models. Tell those retailers they are living in the past....

Status
Not open for further replies.