Blaze King Burn times?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Todd said:
Highbeam said:
You need a new stove Todd. How can you pass this deal up? Once in a lifetime opportunity with the tax credit and all. Do you really think that woodstock will have a big stove ready for us before the credit expires? Do you want to be the one that tests the new design? Do you think it will have a thermostat?

BK sounds like burger king. Mmmmm, a whopper.

:lol: :lol: So I suppose you already put in your BK order? Yeah, the thermostat is a great thing, hopefully Woodstock will come through. I can wait another year hopefully.

Why every stove doesn't have this kind of T-stat technology is beyond me. us lazy ppl LOVE it. I stand back and throw wood at our (brand new as of 3 days ago) BKK parlour and slam the door behind me because I know it'll self-regulate. The stat makes it a no brainer and removes the "techy" factor that kept the general public from using burners like the Dutchwest-cat it replaced.

The fact that BK is the only unit (I know of) that uses this old design is beyond me.

KISS

Status
Not open for further replies.