4" single wall pipe?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Timbertotide

Oct 9, 2020
PNW
Hi, I've been looking for a piece of 4" single wall stovepipe for a week and can't seem to find a retailer that carries this size in Canada. Is this size never used anymore? I have a tiny woodstove that I plan to hook to a 6" double wall. I have found an adapter to go from the double wall pipe down to single wall 4", but cannot find any 4" pipe. Anyone have any leads or ideas?

Cheers

I was not aware that items listed on the .com would ship to Canada. The same is not available on the .ca site. The total for shipping and exchange for a 2' piece of single wall would be $55.... Really hoping someone knows of a Canadian source. Thanks for the suggestion though.

What stove is this for? Some of these tiny stoves suggest using 4" pellet stove pipe.

It's the Dwarf 5kw from tinywoodstoves.com. They also sell flue parts, but again, I was hoping to find 4" parts in Canada.

I'm curious about the 4" pellet stove pipe because it does seem to be available in Canada. Is it not galvanized? I also wonder about ID and OD for compatibility?