WOW, big a$$ stove...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would consider that a furnace. Not sure about EPA approved.

Hogwildz said:
Hey hog i think there is s decontamination center down the road from
you if you ever want to lose the glow.

budman said:
Hogwildz said:

Acutally Its kind of "growing" on me. :) Or is that "glowing" on me? har har har
Ishould be morphing into an almost "Whorehouse red" glow soon. I'll have to get Roo's final verdict on that one though :)

Hogwildz said:
budman said:
Hogwildz said:

Acutally Its kind of "growing" on me. :) Or is that "glowing" on me? har har har
Ishould be morphing into an almost "Whorehouse red" glow soon. I'll have to get Roo's final verdict on that one though :)
Man you work fast.

budman said:
Hogwildz said:
budman said:
Hogwildz said:

Man you work fast.

Never underestimate a man that has Photoshop :) Don't let the looks fool ya LOL There is brains under all that hair :)

Yeah , I would say your a mid burn Whorehouse Red , the hotter the burn the darker/deeper the red gets. So we should be able to tell if youe pi$$ or not , aye.
Drink a few cool ones HW , you'll lighten up yer color a bit.

There's been discussion of that stove (or one very like it) previously, it is an interesting unit, but has NO approvals (including UL) and some of the stuff the guy suggests seems a bit dodgy for clearances on non-approved stoves....

Gooserider

Roospike said:
Yeah , I would say your a mid burn Whorehouse Red , the hotter the burn the darker/deeper the red gets. So we should be able to tell if youe pi$$ or not , aye.
Drink a few cool ones HW , you'll lighten up yer color a bit.
I'm pretty f'in pissed right now, don't have the calmness to change it to burning red.
Not at you, your cool by me.

That stove has been on ebay for like 2 years. I do wonder how many they've sold.

Warren said:
That stove has been on ebay for like 2 years. I do wonder how many they've sold.

This is the third year i have seen this stove for sale and it wasnt untel this year that any were sold ( per Ebay) I called the guy and the stove is not UL listed nor it it tested to any standards , I asked how in the he(( one can install a unit like this in there home per insurance .........He told me small town and his insurance company didnt ask about it.
I guess you can have a meth lab in your basement just as long as the insurance dont ask about one .

Roospike said:
I guess you can have a meth lab in your basement just as long as the insurance dont ask about one .

Hmmm... The old retirement income could use a boost. :coolgrin:

"But Judge, I was just making it for my arthritis."

BrotherBart said:
Roospike said:

Hmmm... The old retirement income could use a boost. :coolgrin:

"But Judge, I was just making it for my arthritis."

And I didn't inhale or snort it either. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.