Wood stove harassment

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Easy Livin’ 3000

Minister of Fire
Dec 23, 2015
SEPA
Somebody's trying to mind their own business and enjoy the nice radiant heat in from of the stove when the harassment begins. I'm not sure if its because he's so relaxed from the warmth, or if he's just given up all together.

Wood stove harassment

Wood stove harassment

I'm using my imagination to paint a picture. It's quite funny. In fact I am here laughing uncontrollably at these two pet's antics. My wife thinks I am nuts. I may well be. . .

It would be world war III is I even went near my cat with those antlers

Reactions: Easy Livin’ 3000
It would be world war III is I even went near my cat with those antlers
Thats what I'm saying! That has been my experience in the past with other cats. When it was bought, I poo pooed the idea. Wrong again!

"Often wrong, but rarely in doubt."

He looks like he suspects you of being up to no good already in the first photo.

In the second photo, he appears to be deciding whether to just go ahead and die of the shame, or whether to smother you in your sleep later.

I would not be able to take both of those photos of my cat, because in between photos I would have to go to the ER to see what the treatment for Multiple Eyeball Puncture Syndrome is.

Reactions: gregbesia
Some cats are more tolerant than others

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Easy Livin’ 3000
Some cats are more tolerant than others

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That is one tolerant Christmas present! I don't think he would have stood for that, although he does love the wrapping paper on Christmas morning.

A rare "hey y'all watch this moment" that didn't end in an ER trip! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.