Will the little lady live up to all the hype?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.
rdust said:
Well I found a deal I couldn't refuse! A stove shop was clearing out some floor stock and they sold this for a price I've rarely heard of BK stoves being had for. I figured for the money I'd give it a shot and try the little lady out. The stove doesn't look as nice as the Endeavor but it's not as ugly as some would think. I just want/need to add a convection deck before the burning season starts and that's about it. I love the look of the firebox, it looks like most of it is actually usable! I'm excited to try it out but not wishing cold weather upon us just let, I'll make it to late Sept. earlier Oct. just fine.

Wow, looks like it could handle more Laundry than my washer could hold. Still can't get over the size of the mouths on the Blaze Kings.

Enjoy those burn times.

BrotherBart said:
Steel stoves rule.
Maybe I haven't looked hard enough but I haven't seen one with a rear-vent option. If there was such an animal, I'd be tempted...

Congrats.....Glad it showed up in Excellent condition.

And what a great color :cheese:

You will love that girl come end of September!

Not to worry,The deep firebox make the stove virtually free of any falling ash.

Personally I wouldn't waste my time or money on the convection deck.

Welcome to the BK club.

Note to N of 60,

Very sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences.

Hiram Maxim said:
Congrats.....Glad it showed up in Excellent condition.

And what a great color :cheese:

You will love that girl come end of September!

Not to worry,The deep firebox make the stove virtually free of any falling ash.

Personally I wouldn't waste my time or money on the convection deck.

Welcome to the BK club.

Thanks! It was delayed a couple times so I was beginning to worry! :lol: It showed up without so much as a scratch.

I think the deep firebox is going to be awesome, I always hated opening the door and having ash fall out.(one of my only complaints with the Endeavor)

The convection deck I want to add more for the looks, I think it finishes the top off nicely. Maybe I'll burn it without and see how it goes, I can add it anytime.

Don't worry I'm sure I'll be bugging you with questions once it's in and burning. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.