Where to find Blaze King stoves in South CArolina?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrewj

Mar 9, 2014
South Carolina
Hi folks. the latter part of last winter we were burning with a Jotul F100. While it's a pretty stove it burns for 3 hours or so, and when damped down for overnight you will only have glowing coals in the morning so you have to rebuild every day. After spending much time reading here, it looks like Blaze King Princess Parlor is the way to go for longer burn times and a much larger firebox/more heat. I called the store where I bought the Jotul and they quoted me over three thousand dollars for the Blaze King! Should I just call Blaze King and ask them where another supplier is in my area? Or do you think 3k is about right for a princes parlor? This quote was for regular black door.

I hear ya. Love the F100 but it ain't a house heater. Blaze King has a dealer locator on their website.

But it will probably be the same price somewhere else too.

I just picked up a BK Parlor.. $3300 with fan, black legs, black door with glass, side shields, and black rails..

Status
Not open for further replies.