When Easter was Easter...its not freaking xmas

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I agree--somebody's been planting something strange in the carrot patch. :oops:

"screw the carrots, Lady. You gotz some tater chips...?"

Random thoughts . . .

Shopping mall Easter bunnies are creepy . . .

Here you go Gamma . . . an assortment of strange wascally wabbits.

http://www.happyplace.com/15235/the-creepiest-easter-bunny-photos-ever-taken

And a picture from a friend of mine . . . taken up in The County. Is it me or does the rabbit look like it's been smoking some of that strange wacky tobaccy based on the eye lids and curled up whiskers?View attachment 65079

Good friggin grief Jake...I gots no sleep last night and now I am gonna have nightmares tonite dammit...<>
(Guess it'll be a Xanax nite...;))

pg1 #7...._g
pg2 # 3, 4 and the last one...!! the last one has sneakers on that look like he murdered someone...<>Stupid friggin bunny..
;lol

Good friggin grief Jake...I gots no sleep last night and now I am gonna have nightmares tonite dammit...<>
(Guess it'll be a Xanax nite...;))

pg1 #7...._g
pg2 # 3, 4 and the last one...!! the last one has sneakers on that look like he murdered someone...<>Stupid friggin bunny..
;lol

Oh Jeez, I had to go look again...only saw the first page, thought, "They're not too bad". Yikes! Pass that Xanax, Gamma!

Reactions: GAMMA RAY
Status
Not open for further replies.