whats up

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

mr meener

Aug 11, 2017
NY, USA
why has getting on this site turned into like trying to get the nuclear codes from the pentgram? what info could be stolen here? nothing gets better or easier. I have to get a verification code every time. a real pain in the neck for no reason

Reactions: bigealta
You can click a "allow for 30 days"

Also, a remark from @begreen elsewhere seemed to suggest that poor passwords result in the two factor stuff to be asked more often. Not sure if I misunderstood that tho

If I remember correctly, some logins/passwords were compromised. We had a whole bunch of former users popping up and spamming. This necessitated a password change. Those that didn’t change passwords had to re-authenticate every so often. I was in that boat. Changing my password fixed it.

Reactions: bigealta
If I remember correctly, some logins/passwords were compromised. We had a whole bunch of former users popping up and spamming. This necessitated a password change. Those that didn’t change passwords had to re-authenticate every so often. I was in that boat. Changing my password fixed it.
Yes this. Change your password to something longer and stronger and you won't have an issue.

i just tried changinng password but i don't know mine anymore? i looked it up with password manager but that one does not work,

i just tried changinng password but i don't know mine anymore? i looked it up with password manager but that one does not work,
We can't see your passwords but I can change it for you. Then your choice if you want to change it again.

why has getting on this site turned into like trying to get the nuclear codes from the pentgram? what info could be stolen here? nothing gets better or easier. I have to get a verification code every time. a real pain in the neck for no reason

We can't see your passwords but I can change it for you. Then your choice if you want to change it again.
Got it changed thanks for the email link.