Well I bought the Quad 4300 step top today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nshif

Hearth Supporter
A little over 2100$ out the door. Well out the door in 2 weeks when it gets here. Hearth just has some grout left to go and Im ready. Id like to thank everybody on here for all the help in making the decision and for info on the hearth const. Without you all this would have been tough to figure out on my own. Looking forward to a nice warm winter inside to do all the finish const. on the house. As soon as I finish the outside! Again many thanks

Good choice. You are gonna like that stove. I was looking at some Quads the other day. Really well built stoves.

nshif said:
A little over 2100$ out the door. Well out the door in 2 weeks when it gets here. Hearth just has some grout left to go and Im ready. Id like to thank everybody on here for all the help in making the decision and for info on the hearth const. Without you all this would have been tough to figure out on my own. Looking forward to a nice warm winter inside to do all the finish const. on the house. As soon as I finish the outside! Again many thanks

Don't forget to post pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.