Weight Loss

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
My heaviest weight was just over 234 years back, I changed what I was eating and I try real hard not to snack later at night.

I've gone up and down over the last 5 years or so. lowest I was 187 my highest was 249 if i remember correctly. Most of my adult life ive been mid 200's

So far I've been able to lose easily when i try but i keep going back to old habbits and eventually get back up.

Reactions: thewoodlands
Soda is my big hang up. I’ve been trying to substitute it with water. It works sometimes. I keep lots of fruit and popcorn around for snacks.
I gave up having soft drinks at the house about 10 or more years ago but when we go out to eat, I'll have a few cokes. The only other time I have a soft drink is in the spring when I go visit my grandparents on my mothers side (Squirt) they always had some in the fridge and after being up at the farm or helping with bales of hay it always tasted great so it brings me back to all the chit that went on around the farm.