Ventis HE350

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Drew777

Dec 7, 2023
Northeast, PA
My customer is interested in a Ventis HE350. Can anyone tell me anything about them? Hoping to hear some personal experience if anyone has installed one and/or been around one that's fired up. Their controls? Or possibly if anyone has experience with the brand in general, installed or own any of their other units?
I'm assuming Ventis craftsmanship is pretty high end because I've installed their Class A pipe before and it's the nicest pipe I've installed to date. Appreciate anyone that can tell me about their fireplaces thank you

It's a variation from the SBI family that includes the Vacourt Waterloo FP15 and the Osburn Horizon. Here is an installation of the Waterloo FP15.

It's a variation from the SBI family that includes the Vacourt Waterloo FP15 and the Osburn Horizon. Here is an installation of the Waterloo FP15.
Appreciate that. I don't think this will be the right unit for this install, it's way too much fireplace for the location it's going in unfortunately lol. Would make more sense if it were in the center of the house with cathedral ceilings or if I could run some ducts without tearing the entire house up.
What's like a smaller version of this?

There are Osburn, Valcourt, and Ventis 2.5 cu ft versions.