trouble with pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

superman

Dec 22, 2015
michigaqn
us pellet stove model 5040 pellet hopper caught on fire company says no warranty they replaced a defective stove with new one no warranty on replacement stove of any kind the original one 3 years ago was defective blower so they gave me a new stove the one they replaced it has no warranty of any kind even though they say they offer a 3 year warranty on the fire box

Last edited:
us pellet stove model 5040 pellet hopper caught on fire company says no warranty they replaced a defective stove with new one no warranty on replacement stove of any kind

Ok slow down here. You have a 5040 US pellet stove. It seems that had a hopper fire. Then you say two things, one is that they replaced the stove. And then you state there is no replacement stove or warranty. This is a bit confusing as you wrote it. Could you clarify it ? And is there a question in this statement ?

Last edited:
Reactions: rich2500
us pellet stove model 5040 pellet hopper caught on fire company says no warranty they replaced a defective stove with new one no warranty on replacement stove of any kind the original one 3 years ago was defective blower so they gave me a new stove the one they replaced it has no warranty of any kind even though they say they offer a 3 year warranty on the fire box
Ok so you modified your message. Is there a question or are you just sounding off ?

I can't even understand what you are trying to say.

Reactions: johnny1720
;? !!!

Let me try to decipher this.

Let us take the primary word from each sentence.

"fire"

As we all know from Young Frankenstein, "fire bad".

Shall we close this thread?

I can't even understand what you are trying to say.

Not sure if there is a question in all this or just making a complaint in public.

Read the post three times and still can't get the OP's direction if complaining about a poor stove or complaining about factory not backing a three year old stove.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: alternativeheat
Reactions: womaus
Status
Not open for further replies.