Tree Trimming is Dangerous Work

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Wonder what the back story is? Powerline trimming on private property can be a touchy subject. It's come up here in local community meetings.

I live 50 miles from where this happened. This same crew was trimming my trees last ear. I told them "Welcome aboard. I like electricity." See, if the power company doesn't cut dangerous trees, then a tree will crash across the lines, and you won't have electricity. Then you won't have water.
I guess this fine citizen in Yancey County didn't understand this.

Looks like the back story is idiot owns guns and keeps getting in trouble with them, not his first rodeo.

Reactions: wetwood4life
Sounds like a standup guy. Charged with felony assault with a deadly weapon, DWIs and carrying a concealed weapon in 2019.