Selkirk Chimney Pipe Comparison Table

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Ivan88

Sep 11, 2023
America
Brand Name
Model
Size
Inner Liner
Outer Liner
Insulation
Approvals
Fuels
Compatible With
ULTRA-TEMP
UT4-8"304 SS430 SS1" Solid Pack Mineral WoolUL 103 TYPE HTAll Residential FuelsGALVA-TEMP
GALVA-TEMP
GT6-8"430 SSGalvanized1" Solid Pack Mineral WoolUL 103 TYPE HTAll Residential FuelsULTRA-TEMP
SURE-TEMP
ST6-8"430 SS430 SS1" Solid Pack Mineral WoolUL 103 TYPE HTAll Residential FuelsN/A
SUPERPRO
SPR5-8"304 SS304 SS1" Solid Pack Mineral WoolUL 103 TYPE HTAll Residential FuelsN/A
SUPERVENT
JSC5-8"304 SS430 SS1" Solid Pack Mineral WoolUL 103 TYPE HTAll Residential FuelsN/A
ULTIMATEONE
U16-8"304 SS
*6" avail in 316 SS
304 SS1" Solid Pack SuperwoolUL103 TYPE HT in US
CAN/ULC-S629 and CAN/ULC-S604 in Canada
All Residential FuelsN/A

This is a table of Selkirk's chimney pipe selections. I am sure that there is more detail but I wanted to capture the main details in a table as the website does the company no favors in regards to differentiating without drilling down into the details.

Please note that there are more 'Size' (diameter) options available for most models but I just focused on the sizes most people are interested in for home wood stoves. Also, approvals and other details change with other sizes so please see Selkirk's literature for details.