SBI products

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I have decided on the 3300. I am heating 1800 sq. ft. In central Wisconsin. I consider brand reputation, customer service, parts replacement availability and cost, ease of maintenance, over all cost, number of gaskets, ash system, cook top and more. This is only a partial list. Most manufacturers have come out with new, unproven designs as well.
That is the exact model I was drooling over this morning on their website. It's nearly identical to the Drolet Legend/Myriad II/III and looks like a very nice stove. I love the looks of it with the regular legs on it, really sharp, but I think I'd opt for the pedestal just to get the bigger ash pan...buy a set of legs later on. LOL! I love me some legs...bwahahhaaaha

I would like to see the inside of one of those, baffle system, etc.
I also like the fact that it will work down to 900 sq ft since my place is 1300 that means even in the cold I don't have to run it hard, rather on about medium low. Could care less about low burning in the shoulder season continuously. I can build short hot fires and keep the house warm, yet still have plenty of stove left not just for cold, but those long cold snaps.

Nice choice!

I have decided on the 3300. I am heating 1800 sq. ft. In central Wisconsin. I consider brand reputation, customer service, parts replacement availability and cost, ease of maintenance, over all cost, number of gaskets, ash system, cook top and more. This is only a partial list. Most manufacturers have come out with new, unproven designs as well.
I guess you have to wait for the 3300 as it is not ready to ship till 9th month.nice stove by the way.

Reactions: Newburnerwisconsin