Say is ani't so A new low water mark in stupidity

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GVA said:
iceman said:
tradergordo said:
elkimmeg said:
I found out today there was a little more to the story. The electric fireplace was installed into a real masonry fireplace. No not my town to do inspection in , I think district state inspector called me just for, do you want to take a ride and see this. Like most here ,I did not have time for it, I have a few remodeling jobs going.

For the love of hearth.com, go get some pictures!

OH yeah!!! go get pics please!!!!!!!
Does he have a woodpile out back? get pics
Although I don't think anyone here would want him to join..... We could have some fun with him......
Q: What are ya burnin'?
A: my walls

Q: Have you hit secondary burn yet?
A: No the fire never made it to the second floor

Q: What's your flue temp?
A: I don't know........... I did get a flu shot this year so I hope I don't have to find out.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Some peoples DNA should be legally barred from the gene pool of life.....

Well grimly, they tend to be self-eliminating. But a few squeak by. They're also known as politicians.

elkimmeg said:
I think the town is either Blaskstone or Millvile I did not go to the frire. As an inspector, anything under investigation, I could not post pictures anyways
I do not know if they publish a weekly paper This is two towns away. It is just happens to be one of the towns covered by our district inspector. Really we share no main or secondary routes
with this town. Very little contact with Blackstone or Millvile
Elk a guy at work told me about that. I thought he was kidding!

BeGreen you are wrong with the self eliminating concept. While Europe is steadily declining to the point where they are starting go be worried about depopulation thats not the case with us. Here in the land of someone's opportunity we are humming along like a rocket. While the educated folks see the writing on the wall and are doing the same thing as the Europeans having less kids than there are couples the underclasses and illegal aliens are stepping up to the plate. They breed like some form of welfare fattened rat . They don't die off much either in spite of a cradle to grave legacy of health problems from their ignorance and ugly lifestlles. Our welfare medical system keeps them going in spite of themselves and Social services makes sure they get everything they can and then some. About the only thing you won't have to worry about with them is their stealing or competing for your wood. They are far too lazy to cut and handle wood, too lazy to clean out a pellet stove even. Why bother when you get free fuel oil compliments of you and me. They don't even bother to turn off their lights or turn down a thermostat and why should they its all free. On the other hand there isn't much point turning the thermostat down since they don't go anywhere like work, though they do zoom about Wallyworld particularly at the first of the month. What a country! Here we call em CHEE WEE"S wihch is the local indigenous Northcountry Hillbilly while you may call yours something else.

And here is my salute to the greatest mariners of all time...... enjoy if it comes through.

Attachments

• Say is ani't so  A new low water mark in stupidity
    hillbilly beer raft.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 659
BeGreen said:
Well grimly, they tend to be self-eliminating. But a few squeak by. They're also known as politicians.

But when things are going well, us "smart folks" tend to forget that and actually respect politicians....

what does that say about us?

I say "never forget (how low they are)".....

We also tend to elect the good-looking tall ones with the full head of hair. Another feather out of our caps.

What really put GW over the top (and, face it, 1% or so doesn't take much) was that a lot of people thought "he's just a regular joe- curses, stumbles, lies, etc. just like me".

talk about low IQ. If we were self-eliminating, how did this dude get to exist, let alone be the most powerful man in the world ? (second now, only to Speaker Pelosi).

Money - marketing and fear can get you anything.

How many of these stories start something like this:

(four or five beers later)...Hey I've got a great idea...

Betcha can't...

Watch this one...

MrGriz said:
How many of these stories start something like this:

(four or five beers later)...Hey I've got a great idea...

Betcha can't...

Watch this one...

Hey Bubba, hold my beer for a second and watch this!

And then there are guys that take the challenge seriously. This looks like a Darwin awardee, but he's serious. Corie don't get any ideas when you scroll to the bottom of the page. :coolsmile:

http://www.ronpatrickstuff.com/

Attachments

• Say is ani't so  A new low water mark in stupidity
    VW_Fire1copy.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 265
I'm thinking of a caption for Driz's photo...

I'll call it: Redneck Party Boat!

Those could be the founding members of the Redneck Yacht Club :lol:

MrGriz said:
Those could be the founding members of the Redneck Yacht Club :lol:

I can't say anything. I not only recognize but have consumed five of the beer brands on that Yacht.

MrGriz - 02 December 2006 04:27 PM
Those could be the founding members of the Redneck Yacht Club

I can’t say anything. I not only recognize but have consumed five of the beer brands on that Yacht.

Ok, this sounds like a good quiz, I spy:
Bud -- Been there, don't like that
Bud light -- Been there, only a bit better than #1
Red Dog -- Yep, that one too
Keystone Ice -- Just in case the regular Keystone didn't quite do it for ya, Had it
Are those two Mike's Hard Lemonaid's in the back -- I can only have a couple of those before the taste gets to me

How did the bottle of 7-Up get in there, I dont see the Seagram's 7 anywhere?

How'd I do BB?

The tallboy in the back left looks like Natural Ice. That stuff will hurt ya. They chill it till the water in it freezes enough to filter out then can it. Potent stuff.

But it is a cheap headache.

That Bud, that's beer. I just can't drink it anymore because light or not I drink it at the same rate. Anymore if it is full strength, bang zoom, to da moon.

Actually the title was "beer raft" It came to me in one of those jokes someone put together like the American Express ad. The end caption was something like " wading through flood waters towing a piece of plywood to float your beer and chick, PRICELESS. Personally it looks like Katrina devistated another vital industry when it washed out the family Meth Lab. A true American tragedy!

lol i hear ya driz.
didnt know you hung out in here too, i just joined met some new friends, they are educating me at a fast clip, great bunch, anyway loved the photo , wife dang near snorted her soda when she glanced at that photo, i got a big chuckle , see ya soon , burn on

mike esw

BrotherBart said:
The tallboy in the back left looks like Natural Ice. That stuff will hurt ya. They chill it till the water in it freezes enough to filter out then can it. Potent stuff.

But it is a cheap headache.

That Bud, that's beer. I just can't drink it anymore because light or not I drink it at the same rate. Anymore if it is full strength, bang zoom, to da moon.

IMPORTANT HEALTH ADVISORY MESSAGE: Never drink beer that you can see through, as there is no way to determine how many horses may have consumed it first! :sick:

Gooserider

Status
Not open for further replies.