Quadra fire cb 1200 wont turn on

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
So last night i pulled the control box. There was some dust in the connectors so i blew that out. And i also took the slide cover to the feeder off and found pieces of corn. I havent burned corn in 3 years. Now the feed motor is going in reverse more frequently than ever. And the flame in the pot is constantly going out and then relighting. I have the feed almost the whole way up. Another thing ive noticed is theres never anything in the pot to dump anymore. Thwre used to always be a cluster of pellet waste or whatever it is. I havent seen that since this started. I got up at 330 and the stove was running fine. It was 78 which was alittle warm so i kicked the thermostat down a hair and it clicked off turning the stove off. Yet once again i got up at 5 to get ready for work and the stove was off. Call light on. But it was 68 degrees. That stove turned back on after it turned off at 330 because if it didnt it would have been alot colder than 68. I swear this stove is turning off at the same time every morning

The capacitor keeps the motor running in one direction. As stated, a capacitor jumper is a cheap and easy fix, compared to buying a new auger motor.kap

Hey kap how can i reach you? Or give you my info? My local dealer will not order me a jumper. Only a newmotor. Guess ill needro get one from you