Possible score

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

USMC80

Minister of Fire
Mar 27, 2013
New Jersey
Guy said that person who was supposed to pick this up hasn't showed up yet. So if hes not there by 4 its mine. Said its a mix of Maple and Sycamore. Hard to tell if theres a second row or not but nice little score for me hopefully. 10 minutes from my work. He also said were cut between 12-18" so can't pass it up

Possible score

Nice. A nice little mid-week present to yourself!

ya thanks, saw that too. sick of Oak TBH. Looking for shoulder wood

nice little score, guy was nice enough to even help load You're set man. With that splitter it doesn't really matter what kind of wood it is. That will take care of it.

Possible score

Reactions: ScotO
I saw that one too, but called on the locust one the day before. No response.

Nice catch. One of the good things about maple and sycamore is that it "rounds out" your collection of fuel. It works well to throw a split in with a load of oak or BL to launch the burn. I can' t get enough of the stuff.

Going to pick this little stack up on Saturday. No idea what it is but its close and free

Possible score

Reactions: Woody Stover
You're on a roll!

Nice one-two score there. Great way to load up with what looks like well seasoned stuff.

only taking the easy stuff now, well far ahead so can be real picky

Nice one-two score there. Great way to load up with what looks like well seasoned stuff.

Ya thats what caught my eye. Looks like most of the smaller stuff might be ready to go?

Another quick score today. Even got a free woodrack with it

Attachments

• Possible score
    uploadfromtaptalk1376158696876.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 116
Reactions: Backwoods Savage
WOW!!!! Free is always good

Status
Not open for further replies.