PNW members take a look

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

moresnow

Minister of Fire
Jan 13, 2015
Iowa
Wondering if anyone has experience with this product? Just came across a search I was doing. Interesting.

406ecobriq.com

Reactions: moresnow
Wondering if anyone has experience with this product? Just came across a search I was doing. Interesting.

406ecobriq.com

They're just over the border in western montana. I wonder how they compare with the far more common North Idaho Energy Logs from Idaho. If nothing else, they've got to be competing for the same customers and feedstock.

The price of 250$ per 2110# pallet seems pretty good for compressed wood products. Of course, that price is for picked up in MT.

Reactions: moresnow
Maybe go grab enough for a few days worth of testing.....
We need another topic to dissect. :cool:

By comparison, NIELS appear to be around $380 per pallet (240 logs) in eastern King County, WA. Not sure what electric heat pumps cost to run, but the heat in 1 pallet of NIELS is roughly $225 worth of NG here.