Picture of my stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it is probably best that I do not tell my wife that I am posting pictures of firewood because she does not share my enthusiasm.
Fear not! My wife was a little less than enthusiastic at first also, then the propain bill was cut by 3/4, & she started "warming" up to the wood heat idea. When she found the house "comfortable" enough to wear a tank top & shorts in January, she asked me if I thought we had enough wood for the whole winter. Now she can identify red & white oak by color & grain only, loves the smell of cherry, & wears my Stihl t shirt more than I do. Not bad for a "city girl" that only knew how to turn up the thermostat a few years back. A C

Status
Not open for further replies.