Piazzetta Trend Line Stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

gator08

Jun 28, 2024
MA
I am interested in the Trend Line P163T Pellet stove. Does any one have any opinions on this line of stoves. Do they put out a lot of heat, reliable and will they heat the 2000 sq ft they claim?

Thanks

I can’t comment on the brand, but I may be able to shed some light on its performance. It looks like the stove is rated for 10.1kw. That converts to 34,400btu. Is that a lot? Maybe, the answer could be different for every person asked. Will it heat a 2000sq ft home? Maybe. it depends on the temperature outside, the temperature you want to keep inside, insulation and air sealing, ceiling height, and floor plan. A 2000 sq ft house in Florida needs much less heat than a 2000 sq ft house in Wisconsin.

Pellet and wood stoves are space heaters. The room they are in is heated the best, as you go further away from the stove, around corners, down halls, etc, it’s harder for the heat to reach and you’ll get cooler temperatures.

Reactions: johneh