New Blaze King Princess Install - Exceeding My Expectations!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wireedm

Hearth Supporter
New Blake King Princess Installation. This insert has far exceeded my expectations!

I put four splits in the box last night at 9pm just before we went to bed. Really didn't sleep well concerned that it might burn down before morning. Well, we woke up this morning to a cozy home and only about a 1/4 of the wood had been used! lol We were beside ourselves, to say the least.

Here are a few pics....
New Blaze King Princess Install - Exceeding My Expectations! New Blaze King Princess Install - Exceeding My Expectations! New Blaze King Princess Install - Exceeding My Expectations! New Blaze King Princess Install - Exceeding My Expectations! New Blaze King Princess Install - Exceeding My Expectations! New Blaze King Princess Install - Exceeding My Expectations! New Blaze King Princess Install - Exceeding My Expectations! New Blaze King Princess Install - Exceeding My Expectations! New Blaze King Princess Install - Exceeding My Expectations! New Blaze King Princess Install - Exceeding My Expectations!

Very nice, congrats ! That is one sweet tractor you got . I want one!

Reactions: wireedm
You made the loader? We needs pictures of that! Lol

very nice job!!Welcome to the B.K. club you chose wisely....enjoy the long burn times and even heat through out the the whole burn cycle.;)

Pretty Awesome! Looks like you have the shop for fabing things up.

Insert looks great! Buckets cool as well, brings back memories good and bad for me, about 12 years ago I worked for psm in woodinville, wa fitting and welding all manner of heavy equipment attachments.

The bk has far exceeded my expectations as well, good luck

Insert looks great! Buckets cool as well, brings back memories good and bad for me, about 12 years ago I worked for psm in woodinville, wa fitting and welding all manner of heavy equipment attachments.

The bk has far exceeded my expectations as well, good luck

I knew I liked something about you Quentin.

I'm a tractor guy too but couldn't make use of it for stove loading yet. I did use the bucket to move my old Fisher into a pickup.

Reactions: Quentin2
Status
Not open for further replies.