Neighborly observation of my flue pipe....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.
GAMMA RAY said:
Nothin wrong with eye candy Dennis....kudos to the 50 years.....13 years here together 20.....you have to be dead not to lookie lookie...... :lol: funny thing: everytime I would question myself about the stove or wood....I would ask myself....what would Dennis do?.....and from reading all your posts.....I freakin always knew your response....and that is what I would do....what Dennis would tell me to...

Geeze, I hope I can sleep okay tonight. Wife says my head is swelling a bit.

Thanks Michelle. You will do great with or without some of this other help. You are no dummy for sure. And yes, I still like the eye candy.

GAMMA RAY said:
Thanks guyz....still waitin for my Hearth.com t-shirt....pink size smalll...will wear it on my upcoming vacation.....free advertising.....would be a conversation piece....a chic with short blonde hair and a crap load of silver jewelry....wearin a Hearth.com t-shirt.....people will have questions......nothin wrong with free advertising.... ;-)

O la la la . . . ;) Nothing hotter than a lady with short hair, Hearth.com T-shirt . . . and . . . (wait for it) a woodstove with a fire burning inside. Hehheh.

For the record, I don't think my neighbors even notice the fact that I rarely have smoke coming out of the stack . . . at least no one has ever mentioned it to me . . . which I suppose could be a good thing.

GAMMA RAY said:
Nothin wrong with eye candy Dennis....kudos to the 50 years.....13 years here together 20.....you have to be dead not to lookie lookie...... :lol: funny thing: everytime I would question myself about the stove or wood....I would ask myself....what would Dennis do?.....and from reading all your posts.....I freakin always knew your response....and that is what I would do....what Dennis would tell me to...

All in favor of printing up stickers that say . . .

WWDD? We can put these words inside a drawing of a splitter . . . set up to split wood vertically. ;) :)

And on the serious side . . . Dennis is a good teacher . . . his advice is usually spot on . . . I share most of his beliefs and ideas . . . all except for his insistence that splitting wood vertically is the only correct way to do it . . . I'm afraid he's reached the point where we can't teach him any other way to do so. :) :)

And I just had my "ah ha" moment . . . didn't realize you were a RN . . . probably explains a lot . . . my wife is a RN as well . . . gotta love nurses . . . if we didn't have them this country's healthcare system would be way, way worse than it is now.

Actually ffjake..I am a nuclear med tech....but you can pretend that I am a nurse...

GAMMA RAY said:
Actually ffjake..I am a nuclear med tech....but you can pretend that I am a nurse...

Huh . . . think I read that . . . some other member mentioned nurses though . . . doesn't matter though . . . RNs, NMTs, EMTs, CNAs, XRTs, CTs and whatever other abbreviated tech or direct patient care healthworker that I can think of automatically earns my respect . . .

Thanks...you know you have my utmost respect....being a firefighter...

Status
Not open for further replies.